Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the r3download.com website, located at https://www.r3download.com/.
By accessing this website we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use r3download.com if you do not agree to abide by all the terms and conditions set forth on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refer to you, the person logs into this website and complies with the terms and conditions of the Company. “The Company”, “We”, “We”, “Our” and “We” refer to our Company. “Party”, “Parties” or “We” refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of the payment necessary to carry out the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of satisfying the Client’s needs with respect to the provision of the declared services. of the Company, in accordance with and subject to the law in force in the Netherlands.
Unless otherwise stated, r3download.com and / or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on r3download.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You can access this from r3download.com for your personal use subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from r3download.com
- Sell, rent or sublicense material from r3download.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from r3download.com
- Redistribute content from r3download.com
This Agreement will commence on the date hereof.
Portions of this website provide an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. r3download.com does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of r3download.com, its agents and / or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, r3download.com will not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and / or suffered as a result of any use and / or publication and / or appearance of the Comments on this website
r3download.com reserves the right to monitor all Comments and delete Comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post the Comments on our website and have all the necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to the copyrights, patents or trademarks of third parties.
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or illegal material that is an invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote commercial or commercial activities or illegal or present commercial activities.
You hereby grant r3download.com a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinks to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Governmental agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory resellers can link to our website in the same way that they hyperlink to the websites of other listed companies.
- System-wide accredited companies except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping centers, and charitable fundraising groups that cannot hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other information on the website as long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and / or services; and (c) is set within the context of the binding party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly known consumer and / or business information sources.
- Dot.com community sites.
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors.
- Internet portals.
- Accounting, law and consulting companies.
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not cause us to look unfavorably on ourselves or our reputable businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us of the hyperlink’s visibility outweighs the absence of r3download.com; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) is set within the context of the binding party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to r3download.com. Include your name, your organization’s name, contact information, as well as your site’s URL, a list of the URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to the ones you want to link. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our corporate name.
- By using the uniform resource locator to which it links.
- By using any other description of our website to which you link, that makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
Use of the r3download.com logo or other artwork to link will not be permitted in the absence of a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that in any way alter the visual presentation or appearance of our web site.
We will not be responsible for the content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are increasing on your website. No link should appear on any website that could be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates or advocates infringement or other violation of the rights of third parties.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you can contact us and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not required to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; Nor do we make any commitment to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your responsibilities in any way that is not permitted by applicable law; or
- exclude any of our responsibilities or yours that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) will govern all the responsibilities derived from the disclaimer, including the obligations derived from the contract, the tort and the breach of legal duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.