Download Free the latest version of Samsung Smart Switch Mobile – Apps on Google Play
▣ Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendars, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. In addition, Smart Switch ™ helps you find your favorite apps on Google Play ™ and suggest similar apps.
▣ Who can transfer?
• Android ™ owner
-Wireless transfer: Android 4.0 or later
-Wireless transfer from compatible Android devices to Galaxy devices: Android 4.0 or later (devices other than Samsung with Android version less than 6.0 can only connect to Galaxy devices that support mobile APs).
-Telegraphic transfer: Android 4.3 or later, charging cable, USB connector
• iOS ™ Owners-Use the option that works best for you.
-Wire transfer from iOS device to Galaxy: iOS 5.0 or later, iOS device cable (Lightning or 30 pin), and USB connector
-Import from iCloud ™: iOS 4.2.1 or later and Apple ID
-PC / Mac transfer using iTunes ™: Smart Switch PC / Mac software-Introduction http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
• Windows ™ Mobile owner
-Wireless transfer: Windows OS 10
* Note: For more information and detailed instructions, please visit http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch.
▣ What can I transfer?
-Contacts, calendar (device content only), messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, not supported by iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, notes, alarms, Wi-Fi, Wallpapers, documents, app data (Galaxy devices only), home layout (Galaxy devices only)
-You can send app data and home layout by upgrading your Galaxy device to MOS (Galaxy S6 or later).
▣ Which devices are supported?
• Galaxy: Recent Galaxy mobile devices and tablets (from Galaxy S2)
* Note: For Galaxy S2, older OS (GB / ICS) versions can cause incompatibilities. If S2 does not work properly, try after updating the firmware.
• Other Android devices:
-HTC, LG, Sony, Huawei, Lenovo, Motorola, PANTECH, Panasonic, Kyocera, NEC, SHARP, Fujitsu, Xiaomi, Vivo, OPPO, Coolpad (DazenF2), RIM (Priv), YotaPhone, ZTE (Nubia Z9), Gionee , LAVA, MyPhone (My28s), Cherry Mobile, Google (Pixel / Pixel2)
* Note: You may not be able to install and use Smart Switch on certain devices due to compatibility between devices.
1. To transfer data, you need at least 500MB of free space in the internal memory of both devices.
2. If you are using a wired connection, your device must support the “Transfer Media Files (MTP)” USB option to be able to transfer content.
3. If you have a non-Samsung device that is constantly disconnected from your wireless network,[高度なWi-Fi]Go to[Wi-Fi初期化]and[低Wi-Fi信号の切断]Turn off the option and try again.
(The above options may not be available depending on the device manufacturer and OS version.)
* Application permission
The app service requires the following permissions:
[ Required permissions ]
..Phone: Used to confirm the phone number
..Call log: Used to transfer call log data
..Contact: Used to transfer contact data
..Calendar: Used to transfer calendar data
.. SMS: Used to transfer SMS data
..Storage: Used to store the files needed for data transfer
.. Microphone: Used for high frequency audio when searching for Galaxy devices.
.. Location: Used to connect Galaxy devices using Bluetooth.
If your system software version is earlier than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure app permissions.
Previously granted permissions can be reset in the app menu of device settings after updating the software.
Download now the Free APP Samsung Smart Switch Mobile – Apps on Google Play to install on your mobile Android. The installation process of the program depends on its developer. Sometimes it will be just Download APK, sometimes it will be Download apk + obb.
Tags: #Android #eeuu #PlayStore #APP #english #usa #APK #OBB #Samsung #Smart #Switch #Mobile #Apps #Google #Play
Security, availability of the latest version and download speed depend on the software administrator.