Spectra Geospatial Survey Office Free Download. A complete offline installer stand-alone setup for Spectra Geospatial Survey Office.
Overview of Spectra Geospatial Research Office
Study office programming is ideal for preparing, disassembling, and sending GPS and GNSS, and field-recorded optical study information to structural bundles. This product offers a variety of original and unique highlights that are not difficult to learn and utilize. You can use Study Office programming on your PC to work with RTK and Static / PPK information to create reports in the same way that you recognize and deal with field mistakes. Import information from an existing overview or directly from the web and import pricing information as a focus or into a computer-aided design or XML group. Work with quality control and quality control highlights and be confident that your information is safe and reliable. You can also download the Spectra Geospatial Survey Office Free Download
Naturally built-in overview office programs allow you to spend time with short expectations to absorb information and amazing highlights. Overview Office programming is incredibly configurable yet easy to use. UI highlights well-known alternatives to Microsoft Office clients Study Office programming provides surveyors and architects with cutting-edge innovations, incorporating regular assignments into an isolated framework. is. Procedures and audits RTK, static, fast static, and unpredictable kinematic information. The general secretariat also organizes information, calculates, QA / QC, and changes the system. Control information can be traded to field programming for use in the field.You will love this too
Features of Spectra Geospatial Research Office
Below are some notable features to experience after a free download of Spectra Geospatial Survey Office.
- New shading theme and rebranding from Spectra Overview Office (SPSO) to Study Office (SO)
- Highlight library with SO + Easy to create characteristics + Leisure by changing + Click
- Review your computer-aided design linework with the new Distinguish Intersection Geometry order and give your customers the best results.
- Use the ALTA / NSPS Admissible Relative Resilience Report to create an ALTA standard summary report on relative precision between focuses that probably cannot be estimated directly.
- Create a custom plane along the middle of a straight line and normal to expand your drafting capabilities in the cut plane view.
Spectra Geospatial Survey Office Technical Setup Details
- Official software name: Spectra Geospatial Survey Office
- Configuration file name: Spectra_Geospatial_Survey_Office_5.10 × 64. rar
- Full setup size: 3.5 GB
- Setup type: Offline installer / Complete standalone setup
- Compatibility architecture: 64-bit (x64)
- Latest version release date: December 15, 2019
- Developer: Spectra Geospatial
Spectra Geospatial Survey Office System Requirements
Before you start the free download of Spectra Geospatial Survey Office, make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7, 8 (64-bit version)
- Memory (RAM): Requires 4 GB of RAM.
- Free Hard Disk: 5 GB of free space is required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core E2160 (1.80 Ghz, 1 mb l2 cache, 800 fsb) and above.
- Graphics: DirectX 9 (or later) compatible graphics card with 512 MB or more of memory
- Monitor: 1280 x 1024 or higher resolution, 256 colors or higher (at 96 DPI)
- I / O port: USB 2.0 port
Spectra Geospatial Survey Office Free Download
Click the button below to start the free download of Spectra Geospatial Survey Office. This is a complete offline installer and standalone setup for Spectra Geospatial Survey Office. It is compatible with 64-bit windows.
You must watch this installation guide video before installing the software.