RVMedia downloads the latest version for Windows for free. This is a complete offline installer standalone setup for RVMedia Free Download.
RV Media Overview
RVMedia is a suite of VCL and LCL components for Delphi and Lazarus that provides designers with a variety of video processing capabilities. RVMedia could use GStreamer and the FFmpeg library to display video in advanced formats such as H.264. Note that this collection does not contain the source code for these two libraries. This is because the copyright of these libraries is the exclusive ownership of RVMedia and only its functionality is used by RVMedia. This set contains various components. Get videos from various sources such as TRVCamera webcams, CCTVs, video files and more. TRVCamControl A visual component for controlling camera development. You can also download RVMedia Free Download.
TRVCamView Visual component for viewing video from TRVCamera or TRVCamReceiver, TRVCamMultiView View video from various sources, Read and record audio from TRVMicrophone microphone, Visual display of TRVMicrophoneView microphone activity, TRVCamSender Post Network Video, Record from TRVCamReceiver network And TRVMediaServer sends the data (video, audio, commands, and files) from different sources to different system receivers. TRVTrafficMeter Displays traffic and stats charts. You can also download RVMedia Free Download.
Features of RV Media
Below are some notable features to experience after downloading RVMedia for free.
- Get video from a variety of sources, including local webcams, CCTVs, arranged video streams, local and remote video files, and more.
- Configure a CCTV camera and control its rotation.
- Reads and records audio from the microphone.
- Send and receive video and audio over the Internet.
- Video chat and video conferencing (either live or customer server model).
RVMedia technical setup details
- Full name of the software: RVMedia
- Setup file name: RVMedia_6.1.rar
- Full setup size: 29 MB
- Setup type: Offline installer / Complete standalone setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64)
- Latest version release date: February 1, 2020
- Developer: RVMedia
RVMedia system requirements
Before you start the free download of RVMedia, make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements.
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): Requires 512 MB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 50 MB of free space is required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 3 (AMD Athlon XP) or later.
RVMedia Free Download
Click the button below to start the free download of RVMedia. This is RVMedia’s complete offline installer and standalone setup. It is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit windows.
You must watch this installation guide video before installing the software.