Free download the latest version of Raize Inspex for Windows. This is a complete offline installer standalone setup for Raize Inspex Free Download.
Overview of Rise Inspecs
Raize Inspex is the name of a set of advanced Delphi programming and programming languages. The creators of this product call this tool an advanced suite of native VCL grid controls designed specifically for inspecting objects and other types of data in your application. This set gives you access to four tools: TIxItemListEditor, TIxItemListInspector, TIxObjectInspector, and TIxDBInspector. All of these tools are provided together to meet the needs of native VCL grid controls. The first tool in the Raize Inspex suite, called TIxItemListEditor, acts as an editor and object inspector-style user interface. Each item in this set has various features that explain how the item looks and works on the grid. In this way, you can build a hierarchy with the ability to expand and collapse distributed items. You can also download the Raize Inspex Free Download.
Another tool that needs explanation is called TIxItemListInspector, which has all the features of the previous tool. However, this tool is customizable. The creator of this collection has also placed a file called HtmlHelp to collect the documentation needed to use the collection. Most importantly, you can associate the sort with an item (for example, a string, an integer, TDateTime, etc.). This allows TIxItemListInspector to apply type-safe when the value changes and map property presets to individual items. Property presets are work classes that provide additional management for viewing and editing items. For example, a preset that maps to a TDate value will automatically provide the required formatting and range checking and display a calendar to help you select a date. There are several property presets available. You can also download the Raize Inspex Free Download.
Features of Rise Inspecs
Below are some notable features to experience after downloading Raize Inspex for free.
- Provides native VCL grid controls.
- The ability to inspect objects and other types of data in Delphi programming.
- Ability to build a hierarchy that expands and collapses distributed items.
- Customization with the TIxItemListInspector tool.
Raize Inspex technical setup details
- Full name of the software: Raize Inspex
- Configuration file name: Raize_Inspex_2.6.9_Supports_Delphi_10.3_Rio.rar
- Full setup size: 33 MB
- Setup type: Offline installer / Complete standalone setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64)
- Latest version release date: January 31, 2020
- Developer: Rise Inspex
Raize Inspex system requirements
Before you start the free download of Raize Inspex, please make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements.
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): Requires 512 MB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 50 MB of free space is required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
Rise Inspex Free Download
Click the button below to start Rise Inspex Free Download. This is Raize Inspex’s complete offline installer and standalone setup. It is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit windows.
You must watch this installation guide video before installing the software.