BCGControlBar Professional Free download of the latest version. This is a complete offline installer standalone setup for BCGControlBar Professional.
BCGControlBar Professional Overview
BCGControlBar for MFC is a breakthrough library for building advanced user interfaces. It’s easy to use and has some great features. This library allows you to create a Backstage perspective as you would see in Microsoft Office and control each associated menu. You can also create a docking pane in Visual Studio and customize its options and options as needed. You can use BCGControlBar for MFC in all versions of Visual Studio. You can also run this package on any version of Windows you use. The BCGControlBar (Business Components Gallery Control Bar) is designed as an MFC extension library that provides application engineers with the possibility to pack interfaces like Microsoft Office and Visual Studio into software. Components include a wide range of customizable options that allow engineers to personalize their programs in the way they deem appropriate. BCGControlBar Professional Free Download is also available for download.
The library comes with help for ribbons, toolbars, menus, and other visual components, but also provides various GUI (graphical user interface) controls such as calendars, grids, editors, and Gantt. With the help of BCGControlBar Professional Edition, programmers have access to over 200 MFC extension classes that have already been intensively tried and reported. All the components that come with this software can be easily integrated into new programs, giving engineers a great deal of time and money. BCGControlBar Professional Edition includes a variety of advanced features, from tab panes and auto-hiding panels to docking algorithms and content managers. You can also download the Actipro Controls Suite 2019 free download.
Features of BCGControlBar Professional
Below are some notable features you can experience after downloading BCGControlBar Professional for free.
- Like Office 2007/2010/2013, it comes with various ribbons.
- Various tile styles like Windows 8.
- Office and office-like menu.
- A docking pane similar to Visual Studio.
- It has a variety of skins and the ability to add different calendars with different skins.
- You can add different chart types and have different gauge controls.
- There are various diagram controls, including grid controls and report controls.
BCGControlBar Professional Technical Settings Details
- Software full name: BCGControlBar Professional
- Configuration file name: BCGControlBar_Professional_Edition_for_MFC_28.0.rar
- Full setup size: 66 MB
- Setup type: Offline installer / Complete standalone setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64)
- Latest version release date: February 1, 2020
- Developer: BCGControlBar
BCGControlBar Professional System Requirements
Before you start the free download of BCGControlBar Professional, please make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements.
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): Requires 512 MB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 80 MB of free space is required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
BCGControlBar Professional Free Download
Click the button below to start the free download of BCGControlBar Professional. This is a complete offline installer and standalone setup for BCGControlBar Professional. It is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit windows.
You must watch this installation guide video before installing the software.