ASPENOneLiner Free Download Latest version of Windows. This is a complete offline installer standalone setup for ASPENOneLiner free download.
Overview of ASPENOne Liner
ASPEN OneLiner is a powerful computer-based short-circuit and relay tuning program for relay engineers, enabling analysis and modeling of transmission and distribution networks. It allows electricians to design the most extensive distribution network and perform various calculations such as short circuits, network stability analysis, power consumption cable optimization, finding the correct location for capacitors, and calculating cost and material quantities. A full-featured tool that allows you to do it. .. It can also be used to design 2D and 3D modeling of transformers, switches, series capacitors, generators, AC and DC lines. The program comes with an easy-to-use graphical interface that makes it an ideal tool for working with power networks. You can also download the ETAP free download.
ASPEN OneLiner is a highly flexible application that frees electricians from the hassle and time-consuming task of flipping through stacks of printouts and plotting relay curves and online diagrams. The program has the ability to automatically plot overcurrent and distance relay characteristics and display fault-based time-distance diagrams for all relay types. All operations are modeled in a single package, allowing network engineers to change relay settings and network configurations, instantly view the results of changes made, and measure the remaining network behavior for changes. .. The application includes a short-circuit program that stimulates all traditional failure types, including bus failures, line-ends, line-outs, intermediate failures, and concurrent failures. You can also download the ARCHline XP2020 free download.
ASPEN OneLiner features free download
Below are some notable features to experience after the free download of ASPENOne Liner.
- A computer-based short-circuit and relay adjustment program that allows electricians to analyze and model transmission and distribution networks.
- Ability to design 2D and 3D modeling of transformers, switches, series capacitors, generators, AC and DC lines.
- Analyze network stability.
- Find the correct location for the capacitor.
- Optimize cables that consume power.
- Ability to automatically plot overcurrent and distance relay characteristics on the screen and display fault-based time-distance diagrams for all relay types.
- Calculate the cost and quantity of material.
- Allows engineers to change relay settings and network configurations so that the results of the changes made can be viewed immediately.
ASPENONE LINER technical setup details
Before you start ASPEN OneLiner Free Download, please check the availability of the system specifications listed below.
- Software full name: ASPEN OneLiner
- Setup file name: ASPEN_OneLiner_11.7.rar
- Setup size: 42 MB
- Setup type: Offline installer / Complete standalone setup
- Compatibility Mechanical: 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64)
- The latest version release has been added: April 24, 2020
- Developer: ASPEN
ASPENOne Liner system requirements
- Operating system: Windows Vista / 7/8
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard disk: 50 MB
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.8GHz or higher processor
- Display: Graphics card / monitor that supports resolutions above 1280 x 1024
ASPENOneLiner Free Download
Click the button below to start ASPEN OneLiner free download. This is a complete offline installer and stand-alone setup for Windows operating systems.
Before installing the software, you need to watch the video of this installation guide